CM Punjab Mian Shahbaz Sharif is always ready to do something extra ordinary that is beneficial for the people of the Punjab. The government officials has declared that the Khidmat card Scheme will be start from December 2015 in 9 divisions and 36 districts.
Through this scheme the poor people of Pakistan will be offered Rs. 3600/- for three months i.e. Rs. 1200/- per month. Mian Shahbaz Shareef congregated 2 billion rupees for 2 Lakh peoples of Punjab province.
Khidmat card Scheme would be commence from January, 2016 and this step is specially taken to improve the standard of living in the Punjab.
Khidmat Card Scheme Benefits:
- Rs 3600 provided to special persons.
- 200000 special persons will benefits
- Working persons will be provided Loans & free technical education
- Wheel Chairs & other related instruments
- How to Get Amount of Khidmat Card Scheme
- Bank of Punjab will provide amount
- Khidmat Card (ATM) machines will provide