NTS is going to conduct recruitment tests for Educators jobs in Punjab. NTS tests will consist various portions from on and off the subject topics.Some Person are not now the paper pattern for different Post .Here we are going to share the some MCQ’s for NTS SSE MATHEMATICS (BPS 16) test so that you are can prepare your test with better ways and get good marks
- 1. A German class has 12 boys and 18 girls. What fraction of the class are boys?
A) 1/6B) 3/5
- 2. The least number which when divided by 35, leaves remainder of 25; when divided with 45 leaves a remainder of 35 and when divided by 55 leaves 45 as remainder, is
- 3. It takes Riaz 30 minutes to mark a paper. Razi only need 25 minutes to mark a paper. If they both start marking paper at 11:00 AM, What is the first time they will finish marking a paper at the same time?
- 4. A rectangular field which is twice as long as it is broad, has an are of 14450 M2, What is it perimeter?
A) 85 m
B) 510 m
C) 165 m
D) 170 m
- 5. The difference between the first two perfect squares that end with a 9 is :
- 6. Asim has an average of 60 on his four math tests. After taking the next test, his average dropped to 58. Find his most recent test grade.
- 7. In a city 90% of the population own a car, 15% own a motocycle, and everybody own oe or the other or both. What is the percentage of motocycle
A) 15%B) 5%
D) 33 1/3%
- 8. If 15 workers can paint a certain number of houses in 24 days, how many days will 40 workers take, working at the same rate, to do the same job?
A) 12 Days
B) 18 Days
C) 15 Days
D) 9 Days
- 9. Jafer drew a square, He then erased it and drew a second square whose sides were 3 times the side of the first square. By what percent was the area of the square increased?
A) 300%B) 800%
- 10. The price of a can of acid was increased by 20%. How many cans can be purchased for the amount of money that used to buy 300 cans?
- 11. At bilal’s Discount Hardware everything is sold for 30% less than the price market. If Bilal’s buys tool bits for Rs. 96, What price should he marked them if he wants to make a 20% profit on his cost?
- 12. If A gets 25% more than B and B gets 20% more than C. The share of C out of a sum of Rs. 740 is:
- 13. Honda Atlas issued 100,000 shares of stock. In 1990, each share of stock was worth Rs. 152.50. In 1993, each share of the stock was worth Rs. 21.20. How much less the 100,000 shares worth in 1993 than in 1990?
- 14. If 15 boys working independently and at the same rate can assemble 30 machines in an hour, How many machines would 48 boys working independently and at the same rate assemble in 40 minutes?
- 15. An office has a staff of 6 people. A certain project will take the regular staff 24 hours to complete. Assuming that all the workers will perform at this rate, How many additional workers must be employed to complete the job in 8 hours?
NTS Mathematics MCQs Questions Answers: