has require the jobs for different posts and positions.e. Intending candidates are advised to visit the website for details as mentioned in the General Instructions and apply online upto 22nd February, 2016 for the post(s) they qualify.To Check the post positions check ad below:
1. All cases will be processed as per Commission’s policy laid down in General Instructions as displayed at FPSC’s Website. Candidates are advised to go through the General Instructions particularly para-16 of the same to update themselves before applying.
2. All applications for General Recruitment in BS-16 and above must be submitted online through FPSC’s website www.fpsc.gov.pk. Detailed General Instructions/ guidelines to apply online are available on the website. No hardcopy of online application is required from the applicants. However, those applicants who do not have access to internet facility, are allowed to submit their applications on or before the closing date i.e. 22.2.2016 addressed to Secretary FPSC on plain paper giving detailed particulars in the light of prescribed conditions for the post applied for, intimating difficulties in submission of online applications. Such applications will be accepted subject to approval of the Commission.
3. It will be mandatory for the candidates to bring original CNIC, Treasury Receipt and downloaded copy of Admission Certificate at the time of Screening/ Written Test. (The candidates should realize that nothing except original Treasury Receipt would be admissible as a valid document. It is reiterated that the candidates must preserve the original T.R and do not send the same to FPSC office in advance, so as to avoid any inconvenience at the time of entry in the Examination Halls).
4. The Pre-selection criteria for interview will be as per policy of the Commission contained in para -16 (A,B&C) of General Instructions, the candidates will be required to furnish attested copies of requisite documents viz: two photographs, Matric, Intermediate certificates, Bachelor, Master, M.Phil, Ph.D Degrees, CNIC, Experience Certificate( where required) showing nature of job/ detailed job description issued by an authorized officer of the Ministry/Division/Department concerned, Domicile Certificate, Departmental Permission Certificate (in case of government servant) as well as Original TR (in non-test cases) etc. within 15 days of the
Notice from FPSC by post, SMS and E-mail. The candidates who fail to furnish the requisite documents within stipulated time or furnish incorrect/incomplete information their candidature shall be liable to rejection. Therefore, they are advised to keep their documents ready for submission to FPSC by the due date. From requisition of documents it should not be presumed that the candidate is preselected. Eligibility of the candidates in all respects shall be reckoned upto the closing date.
5. The Application Fee for posts (BS-16 & 17 = Rs. 300/- ; BS 18= Rs. 750/- ; BS-19 = Rs. 1200/- ; BS-20 and above= Rs. 1500/-) may be deposited on or before the closing date in the nearest Government treasury or in a branch of National Bank of Pakistan or in a State treasury authorized to transact business on behalf of Government under head “C02101-ORGANS OF STATE EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY FPSC”. Bank draft / Cheque/ Postal Order is not acceptable