Graduate Assessment Test 2015 (GAT-IV) Apply Online
- Deposit Slip should reach NTS office latest by last date of submission of Registration Form.
- NTS will not be responsible for late receiving of Deposit Slip through Courier / Pakistan Post etc.
- Last Date of Submission of application form is, Saturday, 13th June 2015.
- Password must be atleast six (6) character long.
- Secret Question will help you to retrieve your password (in case you forget your password).
- Remember your Password, Secret Question and Secret Answer.
- After creation of your user account, you do not need to register again. You can Log-in to continue with application form.
- After successful submission of application form, Deposit Slip will be displayed. Print the Deposit Slip and deposit fee in any branch of ABL, MCB, HBL or UBL and send Original Deposit Slip (NTS Copy) to GAT General (2015-IV) National Testing Service, 1-E, Street No. 46, I-8/2, Islamabad.
Note (Warning) : Mobile Phones are strictly not allowed inside test center premises. Mobile collection facility will not be provided at test center.
Important Announcement : Candidates must bring Original CNIC, Candidates (Less than 18 years of age) must bring Original B.Form and SSC Certificate with photograph at the test center. Otherwise you will be not allowed to sit in the test.