Jobs are require in Islamia University Bahawalpur 2015
Jobs are require in Islamia University Bahawalpur 2015 July for all eligible candidates for the following Posts & Positions:
- Assistant Wardens (BPS-16)
- Assistants (BPS-14)
- Junior Clerks (BPS-07)
How to apply:
• The University will comply with instructions of Government of Punjab to fill the vacant posts under 3% Disabled person quota.
• Disabled candidate will produce verified Disability Certificate issued by concerned department/Medical Superintendent DHQ along with the application.
• Candidates for above posts are required to submit one copy of application on prescribed form along with attested copies of testimonials.
• Application form available in the office of the Assistant Registrar, HR Old Abbasia Campus Bahawalpur as well as on the IUB website www.iub.edu.pk
• Candidates applying for more than one post shall submit separate applications along with necessary documents, complete in all respects.
• Two most recent passport size photographs should be affixed on each application.
• Candidates already in service of a Government/Semi-Government Department or an Autonomous Body must apply through proper channel by the due date; otherwise their applications shall not be entertained.
• Application received after the last date will not be entertained; even though posted before the last date.
• Incomplete applications shall not be entertained.
• Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
• Age will be relaxable in suitable cases.
• No TA/DA will be paid for interview.