Admission are open for the Karachi Medical & Dental College for the Medical Classes So all candidates who are in wit for this admission then they are all can now apply for this Admission.If You want this Admission in Karachi Medical & Dental College then you must submit your online nts test Online Registration this Online Registration you can do by this page also at the below links so keep join us for more Updates.
For Online Registration :
To Download Eligibility Criteria :
Last Date For Application Submission:
Saturday, 15th October 2016 till 1:00 PM.
Sunday, 6th November 2016.
Please arrange documents in following sequences:
01. National identity Card from NADRA of Karachi with Permanent address of Karachi. If he /she is above 18 years.
02. If he/she below 18 years Form-B is essential.
03. CNIC of Father issued from NADRA with permanent address of Karachi.
04. HSC/A-Levels Marks Sheet.
05. Previous HSC Marks Sheet ( in case of Improvement).
06. S SC. Marks Sheet.
07. SSC. Certificate.
08. Candidate’s Domicile & PRC of Karachi.
09. Father’s Domicile of Karachi.
10. The Domicile certificate of mother (Karachi) shell only be accepted in case where father has expired (and no domicile certificate was issued to him or there has been re-marriage/ Separation, for which valid documents will be need it.
11. In case candidate has passed any one examination SSC/HSC other than Karachi Board, he /she will have to produce deputation letter of the respective department of parents (the condition applicable for those students whose parents are Government employees).
12. Acknowledgement receipt of documents submitted in any other institution for the admission purpose.
13. Four recent passport size photograph (with light color dress and back ground) attested from the back.
14. Undertaking regarding original documents on stamp paper (Rs.100/=) duly attested by oath commissioner.
15. Candidates who have passed 2016 A-Level & 12th Grade Examination ( American School with Biology, Physics and Chemistry from Karachi centre may apply, provided equivalence certificate unadjusted 60% Marks is obtain according to formula laid down by Inter Board Chairman Committee( IBCC).
16. Maximum four years gap between Metric to Intermediate will be accepted.
17. Only consolidated Marks Sheet intermediate will be accepted in case of examination passed from PreEngineering Group with additional subject of Biology.
18. No Marks Sheet weather original or revised will be accepted after 1:00 P.M.15th October, 2016. 19. Receipts of submitting any pertinent documents including CNIC, Domicile, PRC, or certificates etc shall not be accepted.
20. Attested copies of documents will be accepted.
21. Two self addressed Pakistan Post envelopes 4.5” x 8.5”