National Aptitude Test (NAT 2016-I) Registration
National Testing Service Organization, brings the first National Aptitude Test for year 2016 for which applications are invited from candidate to apply for the High degree classes .It is notified that applications must be dispatched and reached to the required address before the closing hours of Wednesday 23rd December 2015. After Successful submission of applications, the applicants will be called for test on Sunday 10th January 2016.
Last Date For Application Submission:Wednesday, 23 – December, 2015
Test Date: Sunday, 10 – January, 2016
For Online Registration :
To Download Registration Form:
- Applications should reach NTS office latest by last date of submission of Registration Form.
- NTS will not be responsible for late receiving of application through Courier / Pakistan Post etc. By Hand submission of Application Form is not allowed.
- Mobile Phones are not allowed in Test Center premises. Please write down clearly choice at the
- Please visit NTS Website according to the TEST Schedule to check your status. No Result Card will be issued with out Photograph. Attach your recent Photograph, CNIC copy and Original Bank Deposit Slip NTS Copy “Test Type” (e.g. IE, IM, IA, ICS, IGS, ICOM or IIA, IIB, IIM, IIP, IIO) right top corner of envelop. Please Send Application Forms to: HELP LINE: NAT 2016-I National Testing Service 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad. UAN Website : +92-51-844-444-1 : www.nts.org.pk
- Application should reach NTS office latest by last date of submission of Application Form. NTS will not be responsible for late receiving of application through courier / Pakistan Post etc.