Parks & Horticulture Authority (PHA) Gujranwala Jobs
Applications are invited from suitable candidates to fill up the following posts for a period of THREE years on Contract Basis as per criteria mentioned against each Assistant Director,Assistant Director (Engg Civil),Assistant Director (Engg Elect/Mechanical) ,Assistant Director (Marketing),Assistant Director (Information Technology) etc.
To Download Paper Distribution :
Last Date For Application Submission :
Monday, 3rd August, 2015
Test Date :
Sunday, 30th August, 2015
Instructions to Apply
1. All appointments will be made according to the Contract Appointment Policy-2004 notified by the Government of Punjab.
2. The initial recruitment period of all positions will be for three years, which will be extendable upon satisfactory performance as per Contract Appointment Policy-2004.
3. Applicants must be Punjab Domiciled.
4. AGE: 18 to 25 + 05 years general age relaxation in upper age limit as per Government of the Punjab, S & GAD circular letter No.SORI(S&GAD)9-36/81 dated 14-11-2006. However, the upper age limit for women is upto 33 years, for Disabled persons is 35 years and for retired army personnel is upto 40 years.
5. Candidates having third Division shall not be eligible.
6. Provision regarding following quotas and others mentioned in recruitment policy & Contract Appointment Policy-2004 issued by S & GAD shall be applicable: i. Disabled Person 03% ii. Women 15% iii. Minorities 05% iv. Children of employees 20%
7. Disabled person will be bound to provide certificate issued by the Medical Board, DHQ and District Assessment Board of Social Welfare Department.
8. Application Form can be downloaded from National Testing Service (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk)
9. Candidates shall submit Application Form duly filled in along with test fee as per following schedule on a prescribed challan form attached with the form, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application Form: i. For the posts of BPS-11 & above Rs.700/- ii. For the posts upto BPS-10 Rs.500/-
10. Deposited Amount is non refundable/non-transferable.
11. Test shall be held on 30 August, 2015 only in Gujranwala.
12. Test Fee shall be paid in any branch of UBL, HBL, MCB, or ABL on prescribed bank challan (attached with application form downloaded from NTS website.
13. Candidates may download their roll Number slips from NTS website.
14. The Applications on a prescribed form along with attested copies of educational qualification CNIC, domicile and experience must reach National Testing Service Pakistan, 1-E Street 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad by 3 August, 2015. No TA/DA shall be admissible. 15. Eligible candidate list shall be uploaded on NTS website, on 15 August, 2015