PM Laptop Scheme Phase-II HEC Announces form Downloadof the Prime Minister (PM) Laptop Scheme.HEC Chairman Dr Mukhtar Ahmed made this announcement during a press conference on Wednesday. He said like the previous year, a large number of students across the country would benefit from thescheme.
“200,000 laptops would be provided to the students of various universities. The delivery of the laptopswould start in September,” he added. While explaining the specifications of laptops that are to be distributed, the chairman said that this is a 2-in-1, laptop-cum-tablet, which is an upgraded version as compared to the laptops distributed last year.
Click Here Online Apply Link 1
Click Here Online Apply Link 2
PM’s National Laptop Scheme Phase II
Laptops will be provided to following categories of students enrolled in any public sector HEIs of Pakistan and AJK duly recognized by HEC.
§ Students enrolled not earlier than their respective program duration as per the table below and remained enrolled till June 30, 2015
- Students studying in public sector Universities/ Degree Awarding Institutes duly recognized by HEC.
- Students studying as distant learner in Virtual University of Pakistan or Allama Iqbal Open University.
- Students studying in government degree or postgraduate colleges of Federal Capital and Federally Administered Tribal Areas.
- Students’ eligibility and enrolment status as defined above shall be determined as of June 30, 2015, however if there is any unforeseen delay causing ineligibility of students, then those students having their online application submitted will maintain their eligibility intact.
- Criteria for Students enrolled in distance learning program at VU and AIOU, and students of polytechnic institutes of Pakistan and AJK shall be defined in coordination with respective universities/ boards and will be updated accordingly.
- No laptop shall be issued to those who have availed in the past from such initiative(s) taken by the government or by the higher education institute.
- Students of any private sector higher education institutes
- Students of any government degree & postgraduate colleges except of Federal Capital and FATA
- Students who have received a laptop under any Federal or Provincial Government scheme
- Foreign nationals, except students from AJK and Indian Occupied Kashmir
- Any other students not listed above and/ or as identified and decided by the Steering Committee.