Health Department Sr. No. 158. (Case No. 78- Re / 2015) Recruitment To 600 (Including 40 Posts Reserved For Disabled Persons & 30 Posts Reserved For Minorities) Posts Of Medical Officer (Bs-17) On Permanent Basis.
- Registration with PMDC.
- Regular House job for One Year.
22 to 35 + 5 Years General age relaxation in upper age limit for Male Candidates = 40 Years on 13-07-2015 as per Government of the Punjab S&GAD Notification No. SOR-I (S&GAD) 9-36/81 dated 21-05-2012.
- PAY: BS-17
- DOMICILE: Candidates domiciled in any District of the Province Of Punjab.
- GENDER: Only Male.
- PLACE OF POSTING: All over the Punjab.
Candidates domiciled in any District of the Province of Punjab. 5. GENDER: Only Male. 6. PLACE OF POSTING:
All over the Punjab.
- Applicants are required to submit ONLINE Application Forms by the closing date which is 13-07-2015. Candidates should fill the online form carefully for which detailed guidelines and instructions have been given on Punjab Public Service Commission’s website www.ppsc.gop.pk. Editing options, to correct any data, will be available to the candidates till the last date of submission of online applications. Applications other than ONLINE will not be accepted.
- Candidates will have to deposit Rs:300/- “C02101-ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury before the closing date and receipt number will be mentioned in the Online Application form. Original Receipt will be produced at the time of Written Test, Interview / Viva voce without which candidates will not be allowed to appear in the Test, Interview / Viva voce. Original Receipt will be retained by PPSC for record purposes.
- Disabled candidates intending to appear in the Punjab Public Service Commission’s tests / examinations are exempted of application / examination fee.
- HARD COPY of ON-LINE Application Form is not required for the posts of BS-17 and below
- Candidates are requested to mention their e-mail addresses in the On-Line Application Form. Those who do not have e-mail addresses are advised to create an e-mail account immediately. Correspondence with candidates will be made through E-mail thus add address ([email protected]) into your contacts / address book so as to ensure the delivery of PPSC mail into INBOX rather than into JUNK / SPAM like folder.
- Schedule of interviews for the said posts will be uploaded on the Commission’s website from where candidates can download their Call-up-letter and information about date, time and venue of interview, No candidate will be informed about the date of interview individually. The candidates should remain in touch with the Punjab Public Service Commission Office or visit the Commission’s Website: www.ppsc.gop.pk for further information.
- i) Candidates will be called for interview provisionally. On detailed scrutiny of applications of candidates, if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect under rules, his / her application will be rejected.
- ii) Candidates will be admitted to the written test (if held) provisionally. Detailed scrutiny will be carried out of applications of candidates declared successful in written test, if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect under rules, his /her candidature will be cancelled regardless of the fact whether he / she appeared in the Written Test and / or qualified therein.
iii) To avoid frustration, candidates are advised in their own interest to make sure before applying that they fulfill all the requirements of the rules and selection criteria as advertised relating to the post before the closing date