PPSC Punjab Police Special Branch Jobs October 2015
Punjab Public Services Commission has announced the Punjab Police Special Branch Jobs for all male/female interested candidates.All the candidates must submit their application forms for this jobs Online Till the due date because after this no application forms will not be receives.
- Applicants are required to submit ONLINE Application Forms by the Closing Date which is 28-10-2015. Candidates should fill the online form carefully for which detailed guidelines and instructions have been given on Punjab Public Service Commission’s website www.ppsc.gop.pk. Editing options, to correct any data, will be available to the candidates till the last date of submission of online applications. Applications other than ONLINE will not be accepted.
- Candidates will have to deposit Rs:400/- under head:“C02101-ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury before the closing date and receipt number will be mentioned in the Online Application Form. Original Receipt will be produced at the time of Written Test, Interview/ Viva voce without which candidates will not be allowed to appear in the Test, Interview / Viva voce. Original Receipt will be retained by PPSC for record purposes.
- Disabled candidates intending to appear in the Punjab Public Service Commission’s tests / examinations are exempted of application / examination fee.
- HARD COPY of ON-LINE Application Form is not required.
- Candidates are requested to mention their e-mail addresses in the On-Line Application Form. Those who do not have e-mail addresses are advised to create an e-mail account immediately. Correspondence with candidates will be made through E-mail thus add address ([email protected]) into your contacts / address book so as to ensure the delivery of PPSC mail into INBOX rather than into JUNK / SPAM like folder.
- Incase a large number of applications are received, the Commission reserves the right to shortlist candidates on the basis of their qualifications and academic record or hold one paper written test (MCQ type) of 100 marks relating to prescribed qualifications and job description of the post or relating to general ability, to shortlist the candidates.
- Scheduleof Written Test / Exam will be given on PPSC website from where candidates can download their roll numbers and information about date, time and venues for Written Test / Exam. No candidate will be informed about the date of Written Test / Interview individually. The candidates should remain in touch with the Punjab Public Service Commission Office or visit the Commission’s Website: www.ppsc.gop.pk for further information.
- Schedule of interviews for the said posts will be uploaded on the Commission’s website from where candidates can download their Call-up-letter and information about date, time and venue of interview. No candidate will be informed about the date of interview individually. The candidates should remain in touch with the Punjab Public Service Commission office or visit the Commission’s website www.ppsc.gop.pk for further information.
- IN CASE ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE CANDIDATE INHIS/ HER ONLINE APPLICATION FORM PROVE TO BE INCORRECT AT ANY STAGE, HE/ SHE WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND DISCIPLINARY ACTION WILL BE TAKEN UNDER THE RULES.
- The number of posts may be increased or decreased by the Competent Authority only if no date for written examination is fixed and in cases where selection is made only on the basis of viva-voce / interview, before finalization of viva-voce/ interview.
- Candidates presently living / residing abroad and having Punjab Domicile may also apply.
- In case of disabled person, Column 20 of Online Application Form should be filled in mentioning “Yes”. If the candidate is disabled, he/she will have to submit a certificate from the Provincial Council for Rehabilitation of Disabled Persons of Social Welfare Department