Punjab Curriculum and Textbook Board Latest Jobs 2015
The Punjab Curriculum and Textbook Board, an autonomous body of the School Education Department intends to fill the following posts on contract / deputation basis subject to satisfactory performance/fhe deputation posts will be filled through competitive mode.
- === Directors (BPS-19) ===
- Production / Procurement Specialist
- === Senior Subject Specialists (BPS-18) ===
- === Subject Specialists (BPS-17) ===
- Computer Science
- General Science
- === Assistant Subject Specialist (BPS-16) ===
- General Science
- === BPS-11 ===
- Assistant Librarian
Applications are, therefore, invited from energetic, devoted, committed and sound academicians, fulfilling the requisite requirements mentioned against each post.
- Applications along-with attested copies of CNIC, complete C.V, relevant educational certificates, references of curriculum research/ book development, domicile etc. and 2 passport size photographs, should reach the office of undasished through proper channel upto 10-07-2015.
- Incomplete applications and those received after due date will not be entertained.
- Only shon listed candidates will be contacted.
- No TA / DA will be admissible to thec andidates called for test / interview. S’ ‘flit vacancies will be filled in purely on MERIT, canvassing by any means will automatically lead to disqualification.
- Only officers domiciled in Punjab can apply.
- Proficiency in M.S. Word, M.S. Excel & M.S. Power Point on the part of the candidate will be an advantage. 3. Terms and conditions of deputation will be settled as per Government approved deputation policy.
- Good communication skills will also be given advantage.
- Financial incentives over and above the standard pay will be offered to the selected candidates.
- The short listed candidates will have to submit valid NTS results afterwards.