Candidates must prepare from here all educators jobs before sitting in NTS testing screening test. We have a material for NTS test preparation educator jobs 2016. This helping material will guide you that how much questions (MCQ’s) come in to NTS entry test. Guide book for Educators NTS test online download for each educator’s category.
ENGLISH 15 marks
Complete the sentences by choosing the most appropriate option, from the given lettered choices (A to D) below each.
- Cut the apple __________ four parts.
- The sack ____________ a round basket in it.
Five lettered pairs (A to E) follow a related pair of words given in capitals. Select the lettered pair that best expresses a relationship similar to that expressed in the original pair in capitals.
- WOOL: SHEEP::
- brown: coat
- bell: cow
- silk: silkworm
- cotton: cloth
- water: fire
Choose the lettered word or phrase that is most nearly opposite in meaning to the word in capital letters.
Choose the word most similar in meaning to the capitalized ones.
Question 6 is based on the following passage.
What makes camels the best means of transport is not their speed. In fact they go slowly covering four to five kilometers an hour. But they can walk many hours on the burning sands of the desert. Their feet are made in such a way that walking on sand and hard rock is easy for them.
- What makes camels the best means of transport in a desert is their ability to
- walk for many hours
- walk in the sands
- carry heavy loads
- all of the above
In a Library, there are eighteen books in three shelves A, B and C, six books to a shelf. The books are of three types: Islam, Literature and Science.
The number of Islam books in the Library is exactly twice the number of Literature books.
Each shelf contains at least one Science book.
- Each of the following could be the number of Islamic books in the Library except:
- If Shelf A contains exactly one Science book and no Islamic book, thenumber of Islamic books in Shelf C must be:
- If each shelf contains a different number of Islamic books and no shelfcontains more than three Islamic books, the number of Science books in the Library may be:
In a certain house:
Bed room is bigger than Guest room.
Drawing room is bigger than Dinning room.
Dinning room is bigger than Guest room.
TV room is bigger than Bed room.
- If the above information is true, which of the following is also true?
- Guest room is bigger than Dinning room.
- Bed room is smaller than Dinning room.
- TV room is bigger than Guest room.
- Drawing room is smaller than TV room.
- What comes next in the series: AZBBZCCCZDDD?
- Man is to Walk as Bird is to ______.
- Spread the Sheet _____the table (on, of, from, at over)
- Tick the Antonym FOE (Friend Enemy Foul Fail Fraud)
- Tick the Synonym: Queue (Line cue lane none)
Current Affair General Knowledge 15 marks
- Pakistan Status in Higher education among world (122 124 126 128)
- Pakistani Women win Bronze medal in Safe Games 2016
( Aysha Sambreen Nida Hameeda)
- “Girl in the River” is new famous documentary by
(Fiza ali, Sharmeen ubaid, Fakhir)
- Total foreign Reserves of Pakistan FEB 2016.
(2billion 38 million, 2billion 3 billion)
- Which X secretary General of UNO died in Feb 2016
( Batrus Ghali, Abdul Kareem Nasir jamal)
- Pakistani Ambassador for USA (Sheri Rehman Syed Jaleel Abbass irshad Haqqani)
- Pakistani women Appointed as Special Representative for UNO ( Fareeh, Fizza farhan Nargis)
- Smallest bird of the world (cuckoo humming bird sparrow nightingale)
- Capital of Syria (Cairo Damascus Washington Abu Dhabi)
- Land of mid night sun (Japan Canada Norway Australia)
- Largest river of the world (Amazon Nile sindh none)
- Deepest lake of the world (superior Baikal dead sea saiful malook)
- Current chief justice of Pakistan
- Smallest planet in solar system (venues Pluto Saturn mercury)
- Largest Muslim country population wise ( Indonesia qazaqstan china Vatican city)