Punjab Govt (DTE) Districts Teachers Educator Jobs 2015 Application Form Download DTE job entails extensive visits to the field on daily basis. He is responsible for executing, inter alia, the following:
DTE job entails extensive visits to the field on daily basis. He is responsible for executing, inter alia, the following:
1. Daily visit to the schools attached with his/her CTSC.
2. Monthly assessment of students of attached schools.
3. Maintenance of data regarding allocated schools/teachers/students and preparation of CTSC file.
4. Organization of Professional Development days and HTs meetings
Vacancy Announcement of PTEs
Applications invited for the post of District Teacher Educators (PTEs)
Directorate of Staff Development Punjab has the mandate to train all public school teachers to acquaint them with modern teaching techniques and provide on the job support and mentoring to teachers for better learning opportunities to students. For this purpose, DSD has established DTSCs in the district and CTSCs at tehsil level where DTE
1. Qualification= Minimum BA/B.Sc
2. Public School Teachers working on regular/contract basis in BPS-9 to BPS-16 in school education department.
3. Age not more than 40 years on the closing date of application submission
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:
Saturday 18th July, 2015
The post of DTE is cluster-specific and non-transferable.
DTEs will work in their own pay and scale (OPS) and their promotion and other benefits is the sole responsibility of their parent department. They will go back to their parent department after repatriation.
DTEs will be placed for a period of three years/closure of CPD programme, whichever is earlier. They will be on probationary period for three months.