SPSC Civil Engineering Jobs in Irrigation Department Sindh 2015
Civil Engineering Jobs in Irrigation Department Sindh 2015 are announced for all interested candidates who wants to get the jobs in this department.This jobs are require for the following Post & Positions:
- 66 Assistant Executive Engineers – Civil (BPS-17)
AGE: MIN; 21 MAX: 30 YEARS QUALIFICATIONS:
- E. (Civil) in 2nd division from a recognized University.
- Registered as professional with Pakistan Engineering Council.
Application Forms :
- Application Forms & prescribed syllabus will be issued by the Sindh Public Service Commission, Head Office, Thandi Sarak, Hyderabad & Regional Offices of SPSC, 2nd Floor, Sindh Secretariat Building No. 06 Karachi, Near Govt. Al-Falah High School, Minara Road, Sukkur & Commissioner’s Secretariat. Opposite Shaikh Zaid Hospital, Larkano. However, candidates are required to pay examination fee of Rs. 1000/- (Rupees oneThousand only) through challan in the Head of Account”C02101 -Organ of State-Exam Fee (SPSC Receipts)”. The copy of paid Original Challan should be submitted along with all relevant documents within or by the closing date.
- Application Form, prescribed Syllabus and Challan Forms can also be downloaded from Sindh Public Service Commission Official Website spsc.qov.pk
- No application form shall be entertained unless original challan of Rs. 1000/- duly paid in State Bank/National Bank of Pakistan, attested copies of required certificates and three attested passport size photographs are enclosed.
- Request for application forms by post will be entertained by the Head Office only, if accompanied by self addressed large size envelope bearing Rs. 30/- stamps for Registered post and photo copy of paid Challan of Rs. 1000/- (Rupees one Thousand only).
- The Commission under no circumstances shall be responsible for non-receipt or late receipt of any posted letter(s).
- Candidates residing abroad can apply from there on plain paper giving Age, Qualification, Domicile, PRC on form “D’and three attested passport size Photographs along with all supporting documents. They shall be required to produce at the time of interview original Challan of Rs.1000/- (Rupees one Thousand only) duly paid in any Branch of State Bank/National Bank of Pakistan as well as prescribed application from duly completed in all respects.
- The number of posts is subject to variation without any prior notice.
- The candidates should have required age and qualification on closing date. Age shall be reckoned on the basis of closing date.
i) There is a General relaxation upto 15 (Fifteen) years in upper age limit for vacancies in all the departments of Government of Sindh, to be filled from 1st July, 2014 to 30th June, 2016 as per Notification No. SOU (S&GAD) 5-64/2011 dated 29-10-2014 (Except Police Service & the posts to be filled through Combined Competitive Examination by the Sindh Public Service Commission